【Surface fusing】FLAT FUSION SYSTEM
The FLAT FUSION SYSTEM is our proprietary (patented) assembly technique to fuse thermoplastic materials together. Uses a heat conductive element between two parts to be fused.
Don't you have any trouble such as...?
- In case of solvent
- ・Can cut down process time of applying solvent?
・Better yield rate preventing stray solvent or wipe off?
・Can eliminate time for solvent control?
- In case of ultrasonic or vibration welding.
- ・Less stress and impact to inner parts?
・Less noise in the workshop?
- In case of perfect seal effect.
- ・Less man hour for screwing with packing?
・Can do perfect seal without no packing(O-ring)?
・Less man hour for assembly in seal surface?
- In case defects reuse or recycle required.
- ・Separate fused surface easily.
・Can do segregation and disposal
FLAT FUSION SYSTEM can solve it!
1 Fused surface have a stable seal.
2 No impact to inner parts as no vibration.
3 Reverse fusion (separate the parts) by applying current to heating element again.
4 Can improve work environment (no noise, high temperature and odor)
5 Fusion is consistent and even.
6 Can process complicated shape.
The features of FLAT FUSION SYSTEM
No solvent required
Easy separation (reverse)
The mechanism of FLAT FUSION SYSTEM
Flat Fusion System examples of use
Temperature analysis simulation
■ＡＢＳ ■PP ■PS ■PE ■PC ■POM ■PMMA ■ABS/PC、
■PBT ■PPS ■PPA ■PET ■PA ■LCP ■PPO ■AS etc